Thursday, August 4, 2011

Organise me!!!!

Kids. Work. Home. Meals. Blog. Appointment. Meeting. Husband. Kindy
We run a tight schedule.  
Sometimes I am not sure how we fit it all in, but magically it just happens.
I love to be organised and am a list making and planning addict.
I have struggled to find a planner/diary to assist my addiction.
I needed something that could keep track of many different people and events on the same day.

Whilst visiting Seven Cherubs, I read Naomi's mention of the Inner B Mum Organiser.
Surely if it can help her keep track of seven cherubs it is the answer to my prayers!
So with no frther ado the lovely Valerie from Inner B (a mum herself) sent me a Mum Organiser.

The Inner B
Mum Organiser

Aren't they gorgeous.
There is even a new Turquoise colour.
But it is not just about looks and you can see pictures like these any where online.
I am a visual person and I need to see it in action.
So here it is the real deal, a week in my Inner B.

1. Large area to plan weekly goals and daily space for the Mum Organiser!
Here I write appointments, staff meeting times, bill due dates and pay day!

2. A space designed for Birthdays/Anniversaries. I use this space to plan and jot ideas for my blog posts

3.  Four spaces designed to use for other members of your family.  
I have used the top one for my husband jotting down his commitments, meetings, work schedule and wether he needs to look after the kids!
The next two are for the kids.

4.  The bottom section I use to record our meal plans for the week.
This has worked so well as I can plan meals according to the information recorded in the areas above.
Who will be home for dinner, is it a busy day, could we use leftovers for the next days work lunch?

5. This large open area is great for adding more goals for the week an inspiring quote.  I also add my school term and week dates in this area for work.

6. A handy monthly calendar is printed on each weekly overview.

As practical as the weekly lay out is, the planner also includes yearly and monthly overviews and more checklists than even an addict like me could ever use. 

The Mum Organiser is bulkier than my last planner but with inbuilt pockets in both the front and back cover, spots for business/store cards and room to take notes its worth taking it out and about.

Priced at $24.95 this Australian designed planner, 
 is half the price of a similar one I was looking at from the U.S.
The clever ring binder design means you don't have to rebuy a whole new planner each year.

The Inner B blog also spoke about some great accessories that are compatible with the Mum Organiser.

Love the idea of a ziplock bag!!!

The Inner B blog is a must see.  It's innovative and clever organising ideas are amazing!
Go check out the one about what to do with all those store loyalty cards!

Stylish looks, practical design and layout, customisable accessories and an affordable price tag make the Inner B an exceptional Mum Organiser.
Now if only it could make dinner and Kindy lunches, whilst attending a staff meeting and doing the washing I would truly be organised!

Photobucket
The fine print.  I was not paid for this post but did receive an Inner B Mum Organiser to keep!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a planner & organiser & list maker. I use a work diary, a calendar at home, two Outlook calendars (one at work, one at home), the calendar on my phone, scribbles in my uni notebooks, a pocket notebook in my handbag and copious amounts of scrap paper for shopping and 'to do' lists! All that equals organised chaos!

    ReplyDelete