Saturday, April 9, 2011

300 Liker Celebration

"My Pigeon Pair" is now
3 MONTHS OLD and
we have reached over 300 "Likers"
to celebrate this milestone and thank our flock..... 

we are giving away two gorgeous sets of 
custom made "My Pigeon Pair" hair clips!




Miss Milly Ella create gorgeous hair clips,
 available through their Facebook page!

How to enter: 



1. Like the "My Pigeon Pair" Facebook page.
2. Like the "Miss Milly Ella" Facebook page. (Tell them who sent you!)
3. Leave a comment on this blog post telling us what you love about "My Pigeon Pair"
OR
5. Tag Miss Milly Ella AND My Pigeon Pair in your Facebook Status Update and then let us know you have done so on the My Pigeon Pair- Facebook Page.

BONUS ENTRY # 1
Sign up as a follower on the "My Pigeon Pair" Blog
- Leave an additional comment on the blog when you have done so!

BONUS ENTRY # 2
Write on the "My Pigeon Pair" Facebook Wall - Telling us why you love "My Pigeon Pair"

THAT IS 3 POSSIBLE ENTRIES FOR EVERY ONE IN OUR FLOCK!!!

Conditions
Only open to Australian residents due to postage.
Two Winners will be chosen via Random.org
They will receive a set of 3 clips as pictured.
Competition opens 11am Saturday 9th April.
Competition closes 8am Wednesday 13th April.

Good Luck!!!

11 comments:

  1. Through your blog I have found many new products for kids. That's why I love My Pigeon Pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonus entry - Now following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the products and there logo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you both! Joined your blog and adore your Easter gift idea so cute .. Where does one get those cute jars? Xx Skye (Little Pearl Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entry for Janet...thanks for following "My iIgeon Pair"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entry for Nikki....thanks for following Nikki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked MY PIGEON PAIR facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked "Miss Milly Ella" Facebook page and told them that my pigeon pair sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love My pigeon pair blog because i come to know about new new products and basically i love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a follower of My pigeon pair blog...

    ReplyDelete