Saturday, March 5, 2011

The WeekEND...Summer Sales

So what are you doing this weekEND?
We have swimming lessons, grocery shopping and house organising on our list!
BUT....I will also make some time for.....
THE END OF SUMMER SALES!


The Little People's Linen 
Sidewalk Sale
Saturday will be a stretch but I REALLY hope to make it to this amazing sale!
Especially to snap up some new cushion covers!


Pop into milk bottles.com.au to check out their END of SUMMER CLEARANCE!
I am a sucker for a bargain!
Have you seen their gorgeous new drink bottles?
Forget the kids I want one!

my one brown mouse
are also having a "Market Night" sale on Sunday!
Some gorgeous dresses up for grabs!
Check out their Facebook Page

Ok so now that my bank account has been emptied...
I will sit back with a coffee and read my


It arrived Thursday but this is the first chance I have had to read this delightful mag!
I can't wait!
It really is the small things that make my weekEND complete!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment