Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Treasury - The Twirly Tulle Tutu



So it all started with this picture......
The fluffy tulle tutu, the layers of fairy floss pink sweetness, the divine personalised bloomers....
I just need the right occasion...
Well when you think about, any occasion deserves a twirly tutu!

Little Miss A's Birthday is approaching faster than I like to admit.
To keep my mind off the reality that my baby is going to be one, 
I have immersed myself in finding a party outfit for my dancing pumpkin.

I have visions of...you guessed it...
pink, with just a hint of green for my St Patty's Day Baby.

So here is Tuesdays Treasury of Twirly Tulle Tutus 
( have you noticed yet that I am slightly obsessed with alliteration!)




GARDEN TEA PARTY" Collection
Dusty Rose Pink Elegant Tutu with diamante bow - $40
I love the length of this one as I don't want it too short.
The diamante bow adds that little bit of sparkle 
but I am mostly in love with the gorgeous colour!


Princess Tutu - $40
What a divine classic tutu style.  These ones look like they are ready for ballet class!

Pastel Fairy Princess Skirt - Rose - $85
Soft, short and sweet.


Lemonade Classic Tutu - $34.95
This me tutu just shouts party!  Love that it is a bit longer and multi coloured!
This would get LOADS of wear!

I am still searching so.....

Have you seen some tutu goodness in your travels??

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So SO pretty!
    My friend in Canada has a gorgeous handmade tutu business: http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pages/Winter-Rose-Summer-Son/162158543836537
    Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete