Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My, oh my, how the first year flys by...Little Miss A turns one...

I still can't believe our little miracle is going to be 1 on Thursday!
I have thrown myself into birthday preparations
 in hope that I won't dwell on how quickly she is growing up :-(

So....our theme for her 1st Birthday....is...



Naturally our first swoop was on Anders Ruff...
I knew I wanted pink and green.
Pink for a girly girl and green as she is born on St Patrick's Day!
The lovely party girls customised this invitation for us...


Then it was on to printables...
do I even have to tell you where I got them from?

Anders Ruff
So party supplies underway, the most important part....
her outfit!
It has truly been a year of discovering the most divine clothes for my baby girl.
One of my favourite outfits she has worn since she was 5 months old is this one


so I asked the lovely Kerrie from Tara K Designs if she could design an outfit for little Miss A
the brief;
Pink, green and a little bird.
Hope you are ready to swoon.....



Oh the prettiness!
The lace, ruffles, tulle, and that little sweet bird!


Here is that little sweet tweet

These shoes were made for party dancing.
They are almost too divine to wear!

Little Miss A's hair band.  

Thank you so much Kerrie, your creations have once again exceeded all my dreams!

now for the cake.....
Time to dig out the "Womens Weekly" Birthday Cake book!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the theme for the party and Little Miss A's outfit is absolutely gorgeous - right down to custom made shoes - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete